1 block extra-firm tofu
¼ C tomato paste (from tin or make your own)
2 Tbsp + 2 tsp nutritional yeast
A few pinches of dried basil
- Drain all water from the tofu.
- While tofu is draining, preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Cut tofu into ½ cm thick slices and place on baking tray.
- Spread 1 tsp of tomato paste onto each tofu stick.
- Sprinkle ½ tsp of nutritional yeast on each stick.
- Sprinkle basil over the tofu sticks, to taste.
- Finally, add a small sprinkle of salt.
- Bake for around 20 minutes.